Donate to the Historic Preservation Foundation of The Fortnightly
The Historic Preservation Foundation of The Fortnightly (HPFF) is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation and 501(c)(3) corporation, which supports preservation of historic Chicago architecture generally and, more specifically, assists in the preservation and maintenance of the Helen and Byran Lathrop House, the landmark house at 120 East Bellevue Place designed by Charles Follen McKim. HPFF works in partnership with Landmarks Illinois and the membership of The Fortnightly of Chicago to preserve and enhance Lathrop House.
For five years beginning 2014-2015 the Marguerite Walk Private Foundation will match up to $67,500 in contributions annually on a one-for-one basis. The Foundation has established bonus matches as well. Donations to HPFF are deductible for income tax purposes to the extent permitted by law.
- Please contact us directly for information about how to donate appreciated securities or other assets.
- You can complete this form online and print it.
- If you prefer to print this form first and fill in by hand, use the pdf version.
- Please mail the completed and signed form with your check, made payable to HPFF, to:
- Historic Preservation Foundation of The Fortnightly
- 120 East Bellevue Place
- Chicago IL 60611-1112
- For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 312-944-1330, The Fortnightly office.